Hazy days

19:48

Hey there. 


The haze is getting worst now, so I spend little time on farm. Boohoo. But last week, our pepper trees has been disturbed by animals, we saw four monkeys' dead body, poisoned maybe by neighbouring farm. The next day when we try to bury them, we found them missing. 

Trying to germinate the seeds


I'm starting a new batch of pepper, and we're going to do it right this time. Last time we try experimenting and the results are the same. This time we're going to make sure to protect them from the many animals there. 

The first batch, we're going to plant the slower veggies first, such as corn, tomato, pepper, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage. I have no idea if broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage could survive in this tropical weather, but we'll try and see. 😄

The flower pot, mulch with pretty stones


Meanwhile, I'm revamping my mom's home garden, pulling out the weeds, trying to repot old plants, and will try to plant various veggies. I'm thinking of starting a CSA here in my hometown, although I think I will be the first in my country to do so. 

I'm going to redo my blog as well, so its prettier and functionable. Wish me luck! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments