First round : 18 fruit trees

08:10

Hey there, we just got back from buying our lovely trees, of which I so deserve only 7. I will try to post information that I have on each okay.

1. Rambutan.

I bought 3 variety, budak sekolah, gula batu and jalur mas.
Tip bearing fruit, could fruit in 3 yrs time.
Thinking of multiple planting

2. Mangoes.

Only two variety, harumanis (2) and nan dong mai.
Tip bearing fruit, could fruit in 1-2 yrs time.
Multiple planting

3. Durian, the king of fruit.

I bought musang king (2) and duri hitam or ochee (1)
Spur bearing fruit, will fruit in 4-5 yrs time.
Thinking of espalier.

4. Ciku

Tip bearing fruit, will fruit in 1 year time.

5. Petai

Petai kahwin.
Tip bearing fruit, will fruit in 3 yrs.

6. Citrus.

I bought limau nipis, limau kasturi and limau purut.
Tip bearing fruit, will fruit in 1-2 year (some even have tiny itty bitty lime on them!)
Multiple planting

7. Longan.

I bought longan laici and longan ping pong.
Tip bearing, will fruit in 2-3 years
Multiple planting

8. Pulasan.

Tip bearing fruit, will fruit in 3 yrs.
Since its a rambutan relative, thinking to put it in same hole as rambutan.

9. Jambu air thai king

Spur bearing fruit, will fruit in 1 years
Espalier.


The seller were very nice to give us some discounts, and we bought 3 small bags of organic fertilizer from them too.

I'm not sure if I can make the trees into multiple as hubby is adamant to let them grow to their real size. Tsk..

You Might Also Like

0 comments